What Does Melanoma Skin Cancer Look Like? Maybe the question still fills your head. Well, on this occasion I will review information about the type of melanoma cancer that is said to be very scary. Skin cancer melanoma type is the most serious skin disease and develops with cell disorders (melanocytes) that produce melanin (the pigment that determines skin color).
What Does Melanoma Skin Cancer Look Like? Skin cancer melanoma type according to the information I get is able to give the worst impact for the sufferer that is death.
What Does Melanoma Skin Cancer Look Like: Skin Cancer Appearance Type Melanoma
Then, such as whether melanoma cancer was seen? Briefly, before discussing in more detail, I will give a little preliminary about this skin cancer. Most melanomas look like moles that spread and then deeper into the skin layers, then into blood vessels, lymph nodes, and end up into the day, the lungs, even to the bone.
- Symptoms, Causes, and Drugs Melanoma
About the symptoms, the causes of melanoma, and melanoma drugs I will explain further below. Please pay attention.
- Risk of Melanoma
The risk of melanoma is likely to increase in people under 40, especially women. You can reduce your risk of melanoma by reducing risk factors.
- Signs and symptoms.
- Unusual-looking mole shape.
- The size of the mole swirl.
- Change the color of the mole.
- A damaged mole will bleed.
- Swollen glands.
- Hard to breathe.
- Bone pain when melanoma spreads to bone.
- The problem of vision when melanoma spreads to the brain.
- Causes of melanoma.
- Obtain ultraviolet light exposure from sunlight or ultraviolet light that forms melanin.
- Genetic mutation.
- Factors that have a risk of melanoma cancer.
- Skin speckled.
- Have white skin.
- Wear unnatural skin dyes.
- Weakened immune system.
- History or family descendants of the once-identified cancer melanoma.
In the early stages, the doctor will perform surgery to remove skin cancer and some areas around it. Many skins are removed depending on how much melanoma grows in the area. Furthermore, if cancer has spread to the lymph node, melanoma cancer can still be removed. After surgery, you will get a drug called interferon. If the type of melanoma skin cancer has spread to other organs, the next step is surgery; radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and immunotherapy that help relieve symptoms but cannot heal completely.
- Melanoma diagnosis test.
- Please consider the shape, color, and size of the mole.
- Skin biopsy.
- Biopsy of lymph nodes.
- X-ray, computed tomography (CT) on the head and bone.
Well, What Does Melanoma Skin Cancer Look Like? Perhaps after you finish reading this article; all your questions are gone. Hopefully, with the article, I wrote this time to give the right information so that you and the people closest to avoid the danger of skin cancer melanoma type. at the end, i say thanks for read, and stay healthy! thanks.