Understanding Stomach Cancer Look like Will Help to Prevent the Disease
Why you need to understand more about What Does Stomach Cancer Look Like? Stomach cancer is also called as gastric cancer. Cancer refers to the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in your stomach. They started growing in the inner lining of the stomach and develop in a long time, the cancer cells will spread throughout the body such as liver, lungs, and bones. Moreover, stomach cancer is also known as silent killer.
The symptoms and the signs are maybe common as the other disease. Some people just ignore it until becomes persistent and disturb much. If this condition happens perhaps cancer cells already spread to the other essential organs in the body. What Does Stomach Cancer Look Like in this stage called advanced stage will be hard to be treated?
What Does Stomach Cancer Look Like: Symptoms and Signs
Knowing What Does Stomach Cancer Look Like early helps you to undergo well treatment due to get recovery from stomach cancer. It can be started from symptoms and signs of stomach cancer.
- Indigestion, if you feel hard to digest perhaps there is a problem with your stomach area but not always mean cancer. Doing medical checkup is better for you.
- Feeling bloated after eating a meal, the bloated stomach is sometimes normal when it happens once or twice. But if it comes more often, you have to take care of that.
- Feeling heartburn, when you feel this more often, it will very disturbing. Perhaps it is the sign of stomach cancer. Be careful!
- Slight nausea, feeling sick in the abdomen doesn’t mean cancer but if you have consumed medicine and it still is there, you have to be careful about the sign of cancer.
- Loss of appetite, there are many things that can cause this one such as, flu or get the fever. This is going to be dangerous if happened without any reason. It may be the warning sign of cancer.
In an advanced stage where the serious symptoms will occur like:
- Stomach pain
- Blood in stool
- Weight loss
- Trouble swallowing
- Yellowish eyes or skin
- Swelling of your stomach
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Weakness or feeling tired
The symptoms and signs will come and go persistently if there is the abnormal cell in the stomach. It will be more disturbing when the tumor or cancer cells grow and spread. If you meet the criteria above, it is better to meet the doctor to get the diagnosis in the early stage.
What Does Stomach Cancer Look Like: Cause and Prevent Care
It is important to understand the cause of stomach cancer due to prevent this disease. What exactly causes cancer in the stomach area is still unknown. But there are some risk factors that increase the chance to get stomach cancer. It is including:
- Inflammation in your gut
- H. pylori infection that causes ulcers
- Stomach surgery for an ulcer
- Type A-blood
- Working in coal, metal, timber, or rubber industries
- Asbestos exposure
If you are the one that has risk factor above, it means you have higher chance to suffer this type of cancer.
Through understand What Does Stomach Cancer Look Like especially in risk factors you will have known how to prevent this disease. Please stop smoking because this habit is only giving many