Knowing the Symptoms and the Types of Liver Cancer Help You to Diagnose Your disease
Did you know what is liver cancer is? Liver cancer is also known as hepatic cancer. It is a condition which happens when normal cells in the liver become abnormal in appearance and behavior. The abnormal cells can spread to other areas of the liver and also to the organs outside the liver. Long term liver damage called cirrhosis, the chronic disease of liver.
The cirrhosis caused by some factors like; alcohol abuse, hepatitis B, and hepatitis C. The people in this condition have a higher risk to suffer liver cancer. Besides that, environmental, dietary and lifestyle factors, family history have possibility in liver cancer causal. It is so terrible, isn’t it? That is why you need to know What are the Symptoms of Liver Cancer?
Here will be explained about What are the Symptoms of Liver Cancer? Perhaps you feel so worry about your liver condition because you have a risk to suffer this kind of cancer. Maybe your family history has severed that cancer. Pay attention to what its sign and symptoms below.
- Weight loss without any effort. If during this time you aware that your body weight is lost while you never do diet program or exercise, you have to be careful. This is will be the sign that your liver is not good.
- Decreased appetite. Be careful if you feel that your appetite is lost in long time without any reason.
- Nausea or vomiting. If you vomit without any reason, maybe your liver is not well.
- An enlarged liver feeling, felt as a mass under the ribs on the right side
- An enlarged spleen, felt as a mass under the ribs on the left side
- Pain in the abdomen or near the right shoulder blade
- Increased swelling of the feet and belly. Feet or belly are never swell if there is no causal factor. That is why you have to check your liver soon.
- Fluid build-up in the belly
- Swollen legs
- The skin and the eyes turn to be yellow. If the color of your skin is changed you have to meet with the doctor before it is turned to be worst.
Below, will be show more about the types of liver cancer and liver tumors.
After knowing the sign and symptoms, you will get more understandable about liver cancer by learning the types of liver cancer.
- Liver angiosarcoma: it is a cancer of the inner lining of the blood vessels. This type of liver cancer usually discovers if the effective treatment is too late.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma: this is the beginning of cancer. it can be a small tumor which commonly spread to the lungs, the portal vein, and portal lymph nodes.
- Intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma: this cancer starts where the bile duct connects to the liver. The spreading of this type is to the lymph nodes, lung, and bone marrow.
- Hepatoblastoma: this is sometimes suffered by children less than 4 ages. The treatment with surgery and chemotherapy will be cured the cancer.
- Secondary cancer: this kind of cancer is the spreading of another cancer in the body.
- Lymphoma: this type of cancer is a cancer of the immune system including the lymph nodes, it also spreads to the liver.
Knowing What are the Symptoms of Liver Cancer and the types of liver cancer will lead you to early diagnosed of your liver problems. It is better to get medical checkup earlier than if it is in chronic condition. Because it will be more dangerous and harder to be cured.